Trust us, we really want your money, so just hold tight and we'll figure this out together.
- Have you moved in the last 8-10 months? If so, our billing address verification system probably wants to use your previous billing address. Give that a try!
- Or, do you have any abbreviations in your billing info? Check your statement and see exactly how it's listed: 'apt' vs. '#',or 'Street' vs. 'St.' You get the idea. Our verification can be super strict; you gotta get it just right.
- Aha! The old disappearing contents trick. Call Customer Service so we can give it a try. We often have the magic touch!
- Did you check your junk folder?
- Still no confirmation? That usually means you incorrectly entered your email address. Whoops! contact us and we will help you track it down.
Also, having an item in your cart does not reserve it, nor does it save the sale price. If we sell out of the item or the sale ends, this change may prevent your order from going through.